What is Trigenics?
- Trigenics is safe and non-forceful
- Activation of specific neurological reflexes produces dramatic pain relief and healing
- Trigenics can be applied to sensitive areas (neck, jaw, etc) and can be used to benefit elderly patients, as well as infants and children.
- Patients are interactive participants in their treatment procedures.
- Trigenics can accomplish more in less time and the results last longer.
- In most cases you will get measurable results on you first visit no matter how long you have had your condition or how many doctors/therapists you have previously seen.
This treatment was developed over the last 25 years and is a combination of numerous disciplines and treatment techniques. This cutting edge treatment system utilizes advanced hands-on manual muscle work, low-level laser therapy, and unique exercise / movement based therapies. Trigenics is safe and non-forceful and can be used effectively on a broad range of patients including children and seniors.
TRIGENICS utilizes advanced techniques to decrease pain, reduce soft tissue dysfunction, restore proper muscle length, re-establish appropriated joint motion, and activate neurologically inhibited muscles. This treatment addresses primary sources of tension within the myofascial skeletal (joints), and connective tissue system. It also corrects the compensatory patterns created by the complex interrelationships of all the structural components of the body.
When muscles undergo stress or injury, their sensors stop sending proper nerve reflex signals to the brain. These muscles then become neurologically short or weak causing improper joint movement through a process called 'neurological inhibition' or 'NI'.
When muscles are in a state of neurological inhibition, they will not strengthen or stretch fully with exercise or rehabilitation. 'NI' may not always be immediately perceptible but it will eventually lead to weak links in the muscle movement chain which will lead to injury, pain and/or deterioration.